No products in the cart.
TZT 1207B-5101 DC Motor Controller 24V 300A for Upgraded CURTIS 1207 or 1207A
Attention:Customers need to choose accelerator mode(0-5v,0-5k,5k-0),please leave us a message.
Product Description:CURTIS 1207B-5101 DC Series Motor Speed Controller 24V 300A
CURTIS 1207B DC Motor Controller Manual:Click
Curtis Model: 1207B-5101, newest generation of 1207/1207A series controller, 24V / 300A.
Norminal Battery Voltage: 24 volts The buyer should confirm with the seller the throttle type (5k-0Ω, 0-5kΩ or 0 – 5V).
By defaut, we will the controller of setting of 24V / 300A / 5k-0Ω. For modifying any controller parameters, please leave us a message for confirming it.
300 amps for 30 seconds
210 amps for 2 minutes
160 amps for 5 minutes
110 amps for 1 hour
Overview:Curtis PMC 1207B programmable motor speed controllers are the latest upgraded version of popular 1207A controllers. The Curtis 1207B programmable motor speed controller provides efficient, cost-effective, and simple-to-install control for a variety of small electric vehicles. Typical applications include walkie fork/pallet trucks, mini personnel carriers, and sweepers. The microprocessor-based logic section combined with a proven MOSFET power section gives the 1207B controller high power and advanced features in a simple, compact package. The optional programmers ( Curtis Model 1313-4401 Handheld Programmer and PC Programming Station 1314 with 1309 USB Interface) enable the user to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
Power MOSFET design, providing
• infinitely variable drive and plug brake control
• silent high-frequency operation
• high efficiency (for reduced motor and battery losses)
– Compact size
– Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
– Thermal protection and compensation circuitry provides undertemperature
cutback, constant current limit, and linear rollback in overtemperature-thus preventing sudden power loss regardless of thermal conditions
– Intelligent handheld programmer (optional) provides a full set of parameterand function settings
– Diagnostic and test information for the controller—and other system components-readily available both on-board and through the programmer
– On-board potentiometers allow direct manual adjustment of acceleration rate, creep speed, maximum speed, plug current, and main current limit (1207 single-mode models only)
– Circuitry and software detects faults in the throttle circuit, MOSFET drive circuit, MOSFET transistors, contactor drivers, and contactors-ensuring that the controller meets EEC fault detect requirements
– Input sequencing options include neutral start and static return to off (SRO)
– Microprocessor-controlled contactor sequencing provides true arcless contactor switching
– Smooth, controlled plug braking—with either variable (throttle-dependent) or fixed plug current limit
– Neutral braking option provides automatic plug braking in neutral
– MultiMode™ input selects between two different operating modes, thus allowing optimization of vehicle characteristics for different driving conditions
– Emergency reverse (belly button switch) with a single input Ramp-start feature provides full power for starting on ramps
– Simple contactor and switch wiring, with coil drivers monitored for faults-thus ensuring fail-safe operation
– Flexible throttle circuitry accommodates a variety of throttle types
– Programmable “ramp shape” (static throttle map) provides flexibility in selecting throttle response feel
– Connections made by solid copper power busses with a polarized Molex connector for control signals
– Solid, well-protected construction—with an aluminum mounting plate and injection-molded cover.
– Nominal input voltage 24 V
– Maximum operating voltage 30 V
– Overvoltage point 33 V
– Minimum operating voltage 16 V (= undervoltage point)
– Electrical isolation to heatsink 500 V ac (minimum)
– PWM operating frequency 15 kHz
– Controller Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)
– Controller Dimensions: 122 × 165 × 66 mm (4.8″ × 6.5″ × 2.6″)
– 1 x CURTIS 1207B-5101 DC Motor Controller
|State of Assembly||
|Nominal input voltage||
|Maximum operating voltage||
|PWM operating frequency||
|Electrical isolation to heatsink ac||